Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Douglas & Ma lulu's Persuasive Writing


Rubbish Dumping

Are you scared you might get arrested for littering? In my neighbourhood people are dropping rubbish on the ground. I feel strongly that it should stop because it is going to look like a rubbish dump as well as polluting our community.  It is illegal to dump rubbish on any public or private land without permission. I believe that the police should have surveillance cameras everywhere and especially public areas.  I know that the people of New Zealand can put their own rubbish in the bin.

First of all, we need to show the world that we have a clean and healthy environment to live in and that will also attract more tourists where I feel that will definitely better our economics.

In addition, I believe that the police should have surveillance cameras everywhere. So we can catch the people who litters and give them a $500.00 dollar fine.

Furthermore, by law if you dump rubbish in public or on private land, the possible charge that the mayor could give you is $1000.00   But they still do it because they think that it is okay to dump rubbish anywhere and everywhere.


Finally, I can assure you that people can help each other to keep New Zealand clean.
I believe that the people of New Zealand can put their own rubbish in the bin.  Just imagine what it would be like to live in such a litter free country.  Everyone will live healthy and most of all will probably live longer.Please help me stamp out polluting our environment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.